TERMS OF REFERENCES
Request for Voice-over &Video Montage Technical & Freelance Coaches
|September 6th, 2023
|Date of issue
|Request for Voice-over & Video Montage Technical and Freelance Coaches
|Economic Empowerment for Gaza Entrepreneurs (2023)
|September 10th, 2023, at 15:00 pm (local time of the Palestinian Territory)
Women's Affairs Center - Gaza
Al-Nasr - Al-Lababidi Street - Al-Saeed Building – 2nd Floor
Email: [email protected]
(15) Young female graduates from different governorates of the Gaza Strip are willing to advance their technical skills and join the digital world
:Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The technical or freelance coach/mentor will be required to carry out the following tasks under the direct supervision of the project coordinator
- Delivering mentoring sessions for each track on the Voice-over & Video Montage, and mentoring sessions on (Freelancing Skills) for the target group
- *The group will receive a total of (85) technical and freelancing coaching hours. The coaching hours will be divided between technical and freelancing based on the needs of the group
- Designing and implementing tools to measure the coaching impact and to provide individual recommendations for the mentees
- Ensuring proper baseline data collection as well as end-line data collection in line with the evaluation strategy
- Participating in meetings and workshops related to the project activities
- Provision of progress reports and associated deliverables
- Assessing and tracking mentees' progress and giving feedback
- Develop a final report that reflects the change level of each mentee's skills
- Making use of new technology such as distance learning
- Helping mentees to get jobs and attract clients through freelance platforms
- Being capable of conducting online mentoring sessions while required
- Performing other duties as may be assigned by the project coordinator concerning the mission
Each coach/mentor is expected to:
- Have a university degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other field relevant to the coach's/ mentor’s field of experience.
- Have vocational experience and up-to-date knowledge within the chosen topic.
- Have at least 4-year working experience on Freelancing platforms.
- Have a proven working experience as a trainer/mentor in the chosen track is a plus,
- Have adequate knowledge of local and regional markets and business opportunities for the chosen track industry,
- Have strong time management, communication, and networking skills, excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic,
- Strong analytical skills and enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- Have the ability to develop & maintain positive relationships with attendees.
- Have the ability to communicate technical information in a simplified way to mentees.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office applications, virtual tools such as Zoom, Skype, Google Classroom, WhatsApp groups … etc.
- Be fully committed and free during the course of the program.
to view the Terms of Reference