Women’s Affairs Center (WAC) is an independent and non-profit Palestinian NGO with the purpose of advocating women’s human rights and gender equality through Empowering Women, Information and Research, and Advocacy and Outreach programs. While implementing its strategy to fulfil its vision, WAC is guided by international human rights principles including empowerment and participation; equality and non-discrimination; and accountability to ensure justice and dignity for women.
WAC is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
Vacant Position: Field Coordinator – (Full-time)
Location: Gaza Strip
Contract Duration: 4 Months
Expected Starting date: ASAP
She/he will be reporting directly to Project Coordinator.
Field Coordinator responsibilities:
- Follow-up the daily progress of project activities.
- Supervise the project daily site activities to ensure adequate quality and progress.
- Conduct sound coordination, implementation, and monitoring of field work activities of the project.
- Define work processes for all the project planned interventions and provide analyses of the collected data.
- Coordinate with the project coordinator to ensure a cohesive and sound program approach.
- Provide detailed updates to project coordinator or other stakeholders.
- Ensure relevant organizations, partners CBO’s and local communities in the area have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time and within their budget limits.
- Assist the project’s coordinator with reports, invoices, contracts, and other documents for easy access.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or another related field.
- Minimum of 3 years field working experience in similar positions and/or in similar sector.
- Ability to organize work and implement activities with high-level standards, and proven track record in producing quality work.
- Demonstrated capacity of teamwork and of coordination with all partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent inter-personal and writing communication skills;’
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- High knowledge of computer language.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; ability to verbally express ideas assertively, clearly, as well as, to prepare reports, project plans, and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively and independently under pressure with minimal direction
- Excellent report writing skills.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter in English demonstrating how their skills and experience match the job along with their CV which should include three professional references to: email@example.com and fill in the application form ( Click here )
Please indicate in the email subject: Field Coordinator Position.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday July 20, 2022, 12:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.