Request for Quotation- Information Technology Companies
Establishing an Interactive Digital Learning Platform for WAC
"Promoting Palestinian Women Rights through International Advocacy” Project
GIZ within the Civil Society Programme “CSP”
Women’s Affairs Center (WAC) is a women knowledge-based center playing an innovative and catalytic role in empowering women and advocating women's rights and gender equality in the Palestinian sustainable development process. Its mission reflects that it is an independent and non-profit Palestinian NGO with the purpose of empowering women and advocating women’s rights and gender equality through capacity development, information and innovative research and advocacy programs. While implementing its strategy to fulfill its vision, WAC is guided by international human rights principles including empowerment and participation; equality and non-discrimination; and accountability to ensure justice and dignity for women.
- Promoting Palestinian Women's Rights through International Advocacy
- Promoting Palestinian Women Rights through International Advocacy” Project, funded by the GIZ within the “CSP” Program
Overall Objective of the Assignment:
WAC seeks a consultancy firm to build/establish an interactive e-learning platform at WAC that will be used to strengthen capacity and grow both the current and new knowledgeable and professional skills and competencies for WAC staff and various stakeholders. In addition, it will be used to include a series of training courses meant to educate and sensitize the employees on Organizational policies, Human Resources, Gender and etc. Moreover, the platform can be used to provide various training courses and content that are part of WAC’s projects in emergency situations.
General Specifications of the E-learning Platform:
- The e-learning platform should be based on the latest software Technology with possible integration with another WAC Systems as needed
- The platform should be designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use for both Admins and Users
- The Creation of the registration function with confirmation by the Platform Admin
- It should ensure the maximum security of the system against data breach and it should be compliant with the WAC Data Protection Regulations
- It should offer courses and tutorials for
- It should record and track the learning progress of the users and notify about their progress to ensure a proper monitoring
- The learning activities in the platform include watching videos, training materials training sessions, submitting pre/posttests, give certifications and so on
- Implementation of an easy-to-use User’s Guide in PDF and of a Video tutorial explaining how to use the platform
Expected outputs/deliverables will be the following:
- Prepare and submit the inception report weeks after signing the contract. The report should include the work plan and methodology that is going to be used.
- E-learning platform establishment.
- Delivery of the final version of the system along with all required licenses.
- Technical documentation and user manual
- Following up and maintenance for a year after service delivery.
The IT firm shall have as a minimum the following qualifications:
- The company’s suggested team should have a university degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, Management Information Systems (MIS) or any other related field,
- A proven experience in establishing and developing e- learning platforms,
- Excellent troubleshooting, performance tuning, debugging, query optimization.
- References and examples of past work are required and should be included in the proposal.
Required Expertise and Qualifications:
This is a IT assignment requiring high-level functioning abilities and professional advice based on extensive experience in the data security and back-up.
The evaluation of the consultant will be based on the combined scoring method: 70% for qualifications, methodology and samples and 30% for financial offers.
The closing date for receiving offers is 31/07/2022, at 1:00 PM (local time of the Palestinian Territory). Offers must be submitted by hand to the WAC office - Procurement Department.
Please download the TOR from here
Address: Al-Nasr - Al-Lababidi Street - Al-Saeed Building – 2nd Floor.